Friday 27 January 2012

Staff Selection Commission Results for CPO CISF and NCB 2011 2012 Results for S.I in CPOs, ASI in CISF Male Female Pdf

Staff Selection Commission Results 2011 2012 for CPO CISF and NCB, Staff Selection Commission Results for CPO CISF and NCB 2011 2012 , in CISF and Intelligence Officer in NCB. The first competitive exam took place on the 28/08/2011 followed by paper I, II & Medical for the successfull candidates the test results for which were declared on 22/12/2011. The following results are in continuation of the above results and also on the basis of the medical review. The list of qualified candidates for the S.I in CPOs, ASI in CISF & I.O in NCB was released on the 25th of January 2012. The list is according to roll number order. Please scroll down to view the list of candidates and notification.

These Results are on a provisional basis.

Please click the here to view the Notification.

Click here to view Results for S.I in CPOs, ASI in CISF (Male)

Click here to view Results for S.I in CPOs, ASI in CISF (Female)

Click here to view Results for I.O in NCB

owner : Admin // 01:27
Categories:

 

Blogger news

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.